Sunday, April 13, 2008

Urban Kayaking Oslo



Well what can I say! I was stuck in the city this weekend painting my girlfriends bathroom. Needless to say I got the itch to do something while the paint dried! Luckily Tor-HÃ¥kon Inderberg in now in Oslo, and easily persuadable. 

We jumped in the van and headed to Akerselve which runs right through the centre of Oslo, and as far as we know, hasn´t been paddled! 

Between some messy rapids we found this sweet drop in the old industrial area which is now the new Oslo school of art, about 5 minutes from Oslo centre!











3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a treat! I believe Marco paddled there a while back - and with regrets as the water contained nasty bits which got into his system and made him take a sick day coming out both ends... Hope you both are still feeling good! - AK

nils-erik said...

fantastisk flotte bilder fra Akerselva sam...

Bert (Helpdesk team) said...

Hello Sam,

I did sent you an e-mail asking if it is possible to get a print of one or more of these amazing pics and if so, what sizes would be possible and what the price would be .... however, the mail got bounced, so I hope you'll read this ....

Cheers from Cambridge, UK,
Bert Overduin
boverduin@gmail.com